A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Thursday, May 3, 2018

Something to Wear


This adorable digi is from this months sponsor of Twisted Thursdays at Outlawz Challenges. Welcome to May, our sponsor this month is All Dressed Up. 


This week on Thursday we have another fun optional twist called "Something to Wear" I am counting the ribbon and the flowers in her hair as something to wear.  You can see in the image at the back, the inside of the card. I took a look at my calendar and noticed I have a lot of birthdays coming up in the family and really need to add to my stash on my birthday cards. 

Are you interested in joining in some fun card challenges? You should click the link on the right tool bar to come play along with us at Outlawz Challenges! The Design Teams and I would love to see you!

Challenges Entered:


No comments: