A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Sunday, March 4, 2018

Bunny EOS Lip Balm Gift

My first bunny lip balm gift. I bought this .svg bunny file years ago. This year I finally decided to try it out since I joined the Easter Crochet Swap in the Friendship Crochet Group on Facebook. My first attempt below did not go so well. I trimmed it up with scissors and only used one piece of it. To fix my issues I set the Silhouette Cameo 1 setting from the recommended 3 for card stock to 5 and set it to cut twice. The results above! 

I don’t like to waste a thing, so I am going to go ahead and use it since my theme for this gift is in lavender. I added google eyes, had to draw in my own whiskers, and cut a heart from some scrap papers. 


Here they are completed. I will definitely make more of these. So very simple and a great addition to any gals Easter basket! 

No comments: