A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Thursday, February 8, 2018

Handmade Flowers


Hey again! Are you joining in on the fun challenges at Outlawz Challenges?
If not, you should! This month we are having a site wide BLOG HOP! One of the special guest team members in the hop is our very own Twisted Thursday Design Team member, JEAN CHANEY! This gal, has some serious artistic talent so you definitely not only want to check out the BLOG HOP, but you should FOLLOW her page! She is very inspiring!  

Don't forget to come on over to Outlawz Challenges and join in the fun, on Twisted Thursdays! This week our twist is handmade flowers. I am using flowers that I won years ago when I joined my first challenge. They were handmade by a girl named Emily, she was on the design team for that particular challenge. Isn't it pretty?

We have a wonderful sponsor this month, POLKADOODLES! 

http://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/

For my card, I am using the handmade flower by Emily, some lace,  a polkadoodles sentiment and digi. I used my copic markers to create the bubbles in the background and to color the digi. Isn't she a cute digi! You can find her and the sentiment at the POLKADOODLES shop! If you join in any of the challenges this month for TWISTED THURSDAY, at any time before the final challenge ends you get a chance at winning a fabulous prize! Hope to see you there!





No comments: