A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Monday, December 4, 2017

Sketch Challenge at Outlawz


Last night I decided to play along with the members of the Outlawz Challenges Sketch Challenge. My card making intentions were to start on my card for this weeks Thursdays Twist, but somehow I wandered on over to the Sketch challenge and had to play with this weeks Sketch design. 

I have entered this card in the challenges at Through The Craft Room DoorBugaboo Stamps, and at Digistamps4Joy

I used a design paper pack I picked up at a garage sale over the summer, using 3 different sheets from the pack, I scallop punched the edge of the striped paper to give it an awning on a building appearance, adding some green flower soft in a scalloped design to look like garland, added on two bows, using gold twine I made the hanger for the ornaments, two small white glittery pom poms to represent two ornaments hanging from the awning and the large ornament cut out of vellum. I wrapped the tiny festive red ribbon around the top of the vellum ornament and tied another piece into a bow and glued it into place. I took two pieces of the vellum one I left whole and the other I embossed with snowflakes and drawn on squiggles to fussy cut it along my squiggle drawing, then I added on Liquid Pearls by following along the pencil line. I added a strip of ribbon under the ornament and some glitter glue for the top and bottom of the ornament. 



No comments: