A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Saturday, May 14, 2016

Deco Rubber Gloves




My first attempt at creating decorative rubber gloves. I joined the pen pal wagon on Facebook and one of my pen friends sent me some chain letters. In each letter you are to send different items to the first person on the list. You remove their name from the list move the 2nd name up and place your name as the 2nd name. Eventually you should receive a pair of gloves or whatever the item is in the chain letter. In this case, it is rubber gloves. At first thought I was like rubber gloves? Why? But then I researched Pinterest for ideas to make your ordinary rubber glove extraordinary! 
I found the gloves at Dollar Tree, the ribbon and tulle were purchased at Hobby Lobby, and the table cloth fabric I used was from a table cloth I purchased at Wal-Mart. 

Want to make one for yourself or a friend click the link below for a link to directions!



No comments: