A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Popsicley Deliciousness!






I feel crafty mojo running through my veins this weekend!! Woo-hoo! Having a blast! I decided to mosey on over to the Fabulous Cricut Challenge Blog and see what kind of challenges I could attempt today.

Just so happened there was this cute tutorial on how to make a Popsicle shaped card. It is so easy! For my card I used the phrase "You Warm My Heart", the scalloped oval, and on the inside of the card is the cut word "I Love You" all of these were cut out on my Cricut machine. I admit to you now that I did not break out the Cricut machine today, I know its almost like cheating, but I already had all of these cut from some Valentines I had made a few years ago for cards that I had sent to our soldiers. Love it when I can use up some of my stash! :)

The Popsicle stick was the hard part to find. I heard the ice cream man music playing, as we always do on Saturdays in the summer, we scrambled for our dollars, run outside and he's already passed the house and he's not even driving slow enough for anyone to be able to get anything without chasing him down the street. So we gave up on that.

Then I remembered my hubby bought me something for Christmas that had some glue and I remembered seeing Popsicle sticks, I searched through every little box of stuff I have stashed here and there. I finally found it and it was just one stick. But hey, I was able to finish my card, punched the corner with my circle scalloped punch to give it that bite. And what a YUMMY delightful card I have to give to my sweetie when needed!

No comments: