A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Sunday, February 17, 2013

New Release Sunday!





Here's my submission using this adorable digi image from Digistamps4Joy called My New Specs by Jen Leeflang this image reminds me so much of my daughter. I made the card as a valentine after the fact using this image thinking of how she had her first valentine ever. She's 18, and it was just such cute fun seeing her light up getting silly valentine gift together and making the day into something special for them both! I wish I had this card made up for her to give to him, it is such a cute image!


This one is from Jen called "My new specs"

Challenges Entered 
  1. A Gem of A Challenge
  2. CMC Copic Challenge
  3. Pumpkin Spice

6 comments:

Missy said...

This is great, I like the doily and the pink and purple! Thanks for joinig the Shop Pumpkin Spice challenge!!

Desire Fourie said...

Gorgeous and I love how you did the hearts.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Ellis said...

Beautiful card you made Angela, great layout and decorations! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Debbie said...

A lovely card Angela. Pretty colour combination. Thank you for joining us at AGOAC.
Debbie x

Cheryl said...

Fabulous! Your coloring is wonderful.


Thank you for joining our challenge at Pumpkin Spice .

--Cheryl--

Shelby Goolsby said...

What a fun card!! I love the color combo and her hair looks so good. Thanks for joining us at CMC.