A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Thank You, Josie!


 How mice is this! Yea I said MICE, because this adorable card was sent to me from Josie. I met Josie in the House Mouse Stamps group at Paper Craft Planet. I truly ADORE House Mouse stamps. I REALLY DO WANT THEM ALL! Josie this was such a sweet surprise! Thank you so much for thinking of me this holiday season. This little ornament is going on my tree this year! My favorite ornaments are handmade!! 

One of these days I will do a post about my handmade ornaments. IF I could ever get my tree up the weekend after Thanksgiving! Ugh! We plan to put the ol' burnt out Pre-lit artificial tree up tomorrow. Hooray! Hip Hip... Oh your not doing it with me.. okay then.. EMBARASSING!!! (giggles)



Thanks again Josie you really made my day!

Happy Holidays!


2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Angela this is just beautiful. Love the colours and all the little finishing touches. Everything works so well together. Hop on over to my blog to partake in my 400 Follower Give Away - thank you so much if you have already participated.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}
{Doing Life – 400 Follower Give Away}

Penny said...

How sweet of Josie--that ornament is really cute!
And I jumped up and down and hip-hip-hoorayed for you until I fell over. Now I've fallen and I can't get up.
Just kidding.
Have fun setting up your tree! :^)
Hugs, Penny