A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Sunday, September 2, 2012

New Digi Artist Designer!


Who is the new Digi  Card Designer? That's right it's ME! I am officially a designer for Digistamps For Joy! I am ecstatic to be on my first team for a digi artist! I feel so honored and blessed that I was approved to be designing for such a talented artist! I am just blown away today and overjoyed to be a part of something so rewarding to me! Talk about cloud 9! Cannot wait to get started!

Thank you to all that had a part in getting me into the position. I am very much looking forward to this opportunity!

Thank you, thank you!

Check it out!

2 comments:

Trina said...

Congrats! Are you on the DT or are you drawing digis?

Angela B. said...

I must say I can draw but not good enough to sell anything...lol... but yes designer to help showcase their images!