A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Sunday, September 9, 2012

DS4J New Release Sunday!

It is Sunday! Sunday's for Digistamps For Joy means there is a New Released image to be had! This week I am showing you the Flower Donkey! Isn't he adorable! If you haven't checked out the images at Digistamps For Joy  your definitely missing out on some really wonderful images to use in your designs!



Challenges entered:

Challenges For Everybody
Come and Get it Challenges 
CR84FN Color Challenge 

Dream Valley Challenges
Pile It On 
The Squirrel and the Fox

12 comments:

Margy (DS4J) said...

I LOVE how you used our image Angela! Looks so cheery and cute!
Margy (owner Digistamps4Joy)

Desire Fourie said...

Angela I just love this. So beautifully designed. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Beautiful design, fabulous coloring. Hugs

craftygranny said...

beautiful card and gorgeous colours. perfect for the challenge at challenges 4 everybody hugs trisha x DT.

Angela B. said...

You ladies make me feel so good! Thank you so much! I'm in the mood to get crafty now! See what else I can get into! :D

Rhonda Emery said...

so darn cute thank you for joining us at come and get it challenge

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

That is such a cute little donkey! Great card too - bright and cheery :)

Tracey said...

Awww, what an absolute cutie! I love your colour combination on this card, thank you for sharing with us at The Squirrel and The Fox for our Anything Goes challenge. I hope to see you there again soon.
Tracey
x

BethieJ said...

Such a CUTE card!!!!
Thank You for joining us at PIO!
Have a GREAT day!

* Shell B.* said...

Adorable card, great coloring!

Thanks for joining us for the challenge at Come and Get It!
Shell~Alaska♥

Jenn Zeeb said...

Thanks so much for playing along with us this week for the Pile It On "Patterned Paper Challenge” with us! Just loved your card, and hope to see you back here next week!

PIO DT
Jenn Zeeb

Safdar Ali said...

This is nice. So lovely design. I have worked for the Plastic card printing and designing company and this design inspire me so much. I appreciate this.