A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Craft Room Shelves are Filling!


Okay it is coming together. The supplies are in. I found me a chair to use in my craft room have all my things stuffed here and there! I actually have space on the desk to make a card! :D I have already played in my crafty stuff and finished one today! I couldn't find most anything but I managed. I still have a long way to go to get this stuff organized but for now it looks good enough for me! Besides it taking me 15 minutes to figure out where my stickles were placed it is a much better space to be creative in than the small corner I had before!

We still have more of the house to repair and clean up from fire/soot damages but the most important rooms are done. My kitchen and craft room! :D

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks awesome!

Sheree said...

Lots of work but... so AWESOME!! You've done a great job creating your workspace! I am very, very jealous but know that a wonderful setup like this won't even replace what happened with the fire.
Congratularions Angela!!

Chrisboldo said...

Omg, how awesome for you! Looks like it's coming together. Lucky you.


ChrisBoldovici
Http://thecardphillady.blogspot.com

Sandra said...

Your craft room looks so great Angela!!

Maire Gamber said...

How beautiful! I would love to have a space like that! Great planning on your part! :D
Hugs,
Marie

Angela B. said...

Thanks you all! I do love it.. but somehow it still is not enough space to spread out.. but I think I can make so... I am just a messy crafter!