A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Friday, February 24, 2012

PCP Recipe Swap


Over at Paper Craft Planet I joined in a House Mouse Card/Recipe swap in The HM Group. My swap partner Maria is living in Germany and this is the card and recipe I sent to her. I chose this card because I read she plays an instrument and I had made this card inspired by the song I love a rainy night by Eddie Rabbit for a previous challenge. The recipe has been a favorite in my family for as long as I can remember and I hope she loves it as much as we do!

5 comments:

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Very sweet - those HM are just the cutest!!

Angela B. said...

Thank you! I know aren't they! I just love em!!

Lorraine said...

Adorable! She will love it!

Izzy Anderson said...

You do such beautiful color work. Another great card! That image is awesome!

Angela B. said...

Lorraine & Izzy you both made my day again! Love your sweet comments!