A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Friday, January 13, 2012

Looking For Sponsors



Are you a Digi artist or Paper Crafts supply company, want more business for your store and don't mind giving something away for free to our monthly prize winner? How about sponsoring one of the Greeting Card Challenges at The Outlawz! We are signing up Sponsors for 2012! We have openings for Spring Sponsors but they are going fast! Please contact me here or at The Outlawz!

I am so very excited, today I was promoted to the Administrative team at The Outlawz! I want to thank all the members of the Outlawz for making me feel at home with my crafting abilities there. I also want to thank all the ladies on the Design Teams that have inspired me to join my first card creating challenges. And last but not least, I want to give a HUGE thank you to Colleen for believing in me for her design team in the Greeting Card Challenges, and once again having faith in me to be  an Administrator for one of the greatest crafty challenge sites on the world wide web!

2 comments:

Teresa Arsenault said...

Congratulations Angela. I know you will do a terrific job.
Blessings on your weekend,
Teresa

Angela B. said...

Thanks Teresa! Much hugs & craftiness to you this weekend!