A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Monday, January 23, 2012

Kickin' up the dust Western Style!


Howdy! We sure hope y'all will stop in at The Outlawz to kick up some dust with us and are willing to step into this here boot scootin' fun challenge! January has been a month full of fun creative challenges to kick off your mojo for 2012. I hope it has worked!
What else is brewing this month you may ask? I will tell you! The Outlawz turned a year old and we are celebrating with a Greetings Anniversary challenge, western style! That's right, saddle those horses and get to the barn dance to wish a Happy Birthday to each and everyone who continue to make this Greetings challenge a success!

7 comments:

Sheetal Ahlawat said...

What a sassy card Angela.

Jennifer said...

I love this !!!! I was cracking up Ang, at the intro you typed up for the week's challenge...!!! Yee haawwww girl!!! I'm skippin on over to play too!! Hugz, Jenn

Linda Palmer said...

I love this image and how you colored it. Great job on a fabulous card.

Lorraine said...

Whoa, your card rocks! Fab image and gorgeous coloring!

Angela B. said...

Thanks so much Sheetal!

Angela B. said...

Thanks Jennifer! I really was trying to be as cowgirl creative as I could...lol!

Angela B. said...

Thanks you so much Lorraine and Linda!