A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award!

The Versatile Blogger..

I've been chosen to receive the Versatile Blogger Award!





Patricia, from CropaCabana, awarded me a Versatile Blogger award! What  a creative blog she has! You should hop over there and check it out!



As a recipient of The Versatile Blogger Award, there are 3 rules to follow…
1.  Thank the person who awarded you.
2.  Tell 7 things about yourself that your readers may not know.
3.  Award 7 other bloggers with this award.



  Thank you so much Patricia for the blogger award and for thinking of me! I am totally doing the HAPPY DANCE for you having thought of me.


7 things you probably don't know about me..


1) I have lived in the same house for 13 years. We have so outgrown it.
2) I'm 5'1" and was nicknamed Midgit as a young child by a family friend
3) I'm married to an Italian (Yay Me!)
4) I was born and raised as a young teen in Indiana.
5) I love Chocolate Mocha Frappachino's! I'm addicted to them!
6) I love Road trips!
7) I always wake up with one sock on and one sock off. Just the way to start my day...lol!


So, in keeping with Patricia's friend Bonnie's idea of choosing award recipients that are new to her.
I've done the same while choosing 7 new winners.


In no particular order help me congratulate..


1. Cindy @ Tools Of A Croping Queen

2. Ann @AnnFran

3. Sharon @ Inspirational Greetings By Sharon

4. Angie Kay @ Just Angie

5.  Anne's @ Annes Cards 4 U

6. Elaine @ Expressions By Elaine

7. Carol @ KCR Designs

Congrats to all the new recipients!! 
Please visit their blogs and tell them I sent you.


Happy Crafting!
Angela B.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gee, Angela, thank you so much for picking me! I'm so honored; never won any type of award on a blog before! You are the MOMMA!!

Angela B. said...

Your Welcome Sharon!