A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Monday, August 22, 2011

Greetings Challenge August 22

This week at The Outlawz we have an easy challenge for everyone to be able to participate. For my card I used a digi drawn by one of our very own design team ladies at The Outlawz, Anne Fenton! As some of you may know my husband loves to fly fish so this was a perfect male digi for me! I admit I had difficulty coloring it but I went with it and I think it turned out fantastic! 

The ladies and I on the design team for the Greetings Challenge would love to see what you create so come take the challenge there are lots of prizes, all you have to do is have fun creating and then show us your stuff! :D

2 comments:

Roxann said...

Great job coloring those flies, Angela! Great masculine card!
hugz,
Roxann

Anonymous said...

Love your fishing card, great guy card or for ladies that love to fish. Hugs, Lori