A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Sunday, June 5, 2011

SUMMER PARTY TIME!!

HEY HEY HEY! Guess what time it is!! It is time for the SUMMER PARTY at THE OUTLAWZ!! I have been telling ya'all about this for weeks and the time has come to enter your creations into the Greeting Card Challenge! I know your going to love the theme of the Challenge!! Grab your flip flops,  favorite summer beverage, lawn chairs and come over to THE OUTLAWZ for some SUMMERTIME Crafty FUN!!

Quilled Flip Flop Inspired by Sheri 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just love this card your sandal is amazing,

Hugs, Lori m

Angela B. said...

Thanks so much Lori! Your sweet comments always make my day! :D

Unknown said...

Angela, I love this card with your beautiful quilling sandal! Perfect for the hot, hot summer challenge!

Angela B. said...

Thanks Colleen! I am amazed at how long I worked on the flip flop, all the while having no clue what I would do with it, or even how I would incorporate it into a card. Once the flip flop was finished I think I finished the rest of the card in less than an hour. Once my MOJO kicked in I had it down! :D